Sunday, July 24, 2016

Buwundo Village



At Esseza's (Esther) house

Buddies and a little buddy from the village

Jaja (grandmother) of Petu (little girl in left corner)

We visited with two families in the village... they came out, offered chairs and benches for the adults (men sit first), children and women sit on the mats if there are not enough seats.  The hostess kneels and shakes everyone's hands and welcomes us.  Very humbling to see their gestures of hospitality ... when quite often I forget to offer my guests a seat and sometimes worry that they may stay longer than my limited free time and attention may last.  The children love it when we take a picture with them and then show it to them.  


More scenery

We went to the market in Jinja yesterday... Lisa needed talapia, so... they cleaned it for her right there

This morning walking to church

I am having trouble accessing my phone pictures to upload them to the blog.  I have a lot more on my Facebook page and will make them public so that you can see them.  I apologize for this, but I just can't seem to get them on here.

Love,
michelle and emma


No comments:

Post a Comment