Wednesday, March 30, 2016

March Update

Well, goodness!  Those two months just flew by!  I knew I needed to update our progress, but I didn't realize that it has been two months since we applied for our passports.  We received out passports and are very thankful that process is over and that we didn't run into any snags. 


You can't smile for a passport picture, so it ends up looking like a mug shot!

I finished knitting a blanket for our little sponsored girl at Good Shepherd's Fold, Cissy.  Emma and I can't wait to meet her!  I'm sure she's grown up a lot from when she first arrived last fall. 

Cissy


And we have begun raising funds for our trip.  Our church will be donating half of the cost, so Emma and I will need to raise about $3,000 total.  That sounds like a lot, but we have already received over $600 and have not sent out any official support letters.  We are thankful from that response already just from updating here and on Facebook.  We plan to send out letters in the next two weeks.  If you don't receive one, it's probably because we don't have your address or don't realize you are following our journey.  Leave me a comment or message me on Facebook if you would like to update your contact info. 

Thank you all for your support and prayers!

Michelle and Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment