Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Emma

    

     Hi, I'm Emma, and I am just so excited about going to Uganda and seeing all the new things there. I love art, I am hoping to do some drawing or painting while I'm there. I absolutely love little kids, but I mostly love taking care of babies. I love to see them laugh and I like to make them feel better when they cry. I also love to sing. I've sung sometimes at my church and I am involved in choir at my school. I like to praise the Lord by singing praise and worship songs. I hope I will be able to sing to all the kids in Uganda. I am a little nervous about going because it will be the first time I've ever been on a plane that I can remember, so please pray that I will not be so nervous about my trip. I also have some good friends there; Lisa and David fish, and their children; Elijah, Esther, Ezra, and Ezekiel. I am mostly looking forward to seeing Elijah because he is my own age and I know him very well. I am looking forward to going to Uganda in the summer.


                                          

                                                ~ Emma 

No comments:

Post a Comment